Tour Itinerary (Customizable)
The ride across the snow-covered mountains shouts for bravery, determination, and perseverance. To drink up the familiarity of the few mud hurts and the huge blankets of snow, you must be gregarious. Let's see how enthusiastic you are about riding along the blue lake, which is protected bravely between the snowy young mountains. Let us take you on a journey through the country of magic, where these valiant terrains stand tall.
- Accommodation - Swiss Tent & 3/4 Star Hotels.
- Total Journey - 1000kms
- Total duration - 09 Days
- Group size - 10 to 25 Bikers
What's in for you?
- Ride through the mountains and experience the thrills of the world's most dangerous road.
- Kullu, Sangla, Kinnaur, Spiti, and Lahaul are the five valleys of Himachal Pradesh that can be explored in a single ride.
- When you travel through valleys, you can see how different cultures change.
Discover the Middle Land, a magnificent cold mountain dessert.
- Ride to the mountain's edge - Kinnaur's Rock Gateway
- Ride to Kunzum, a photographer's paradise with one of India's highest motorable roads.
- Enjoy the cool breezes of Chandrataal Lake, which is shaped like a crescent and is located in a rural location.
- Ride to the highest point - there's a restaurant, a post office (Hikkim), and a village with a motorable road (Komic)
- While cycling to Manali, have a look at the freshly opened Atal Tunnel. All the way to India's last village, Chitkul
•Royal Enfield 411 CC Himalayan motorcycle for the tour
• Quality twin-sharing accommodation (Swiss Tent, Deluxe Hotel & 3 Star / 4 Star)
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner
• Experienced Road Captain
• Experienced Mechanic
• One Spare Rider for emergency
• Bonfire Activity Once during tour
• Oxygen Cylinder and Basic Medical amenities
• Support vehicle for carrying luggage and other essentials
• Group pickup and Drop to Manali.
• All Inner Line Permits for Restricted Area and all Tolls
• Activities and Visits to make the experience truly Memorable