- Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
- Accommodation : Deluxe Hotel
- Route : Chandigarh – Shimla – Manali
- Transportation : Volvo
DAY 1 CHADIGARH – SHIMLA
On arrival at Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station meet and drive to Shimla en route visit to PINJORE GARDEN. The garden is in the village of Pinjore lie 22 km from Chandigarh on the Ambala-Shimla road. The Gardens were designed by the NawabFidal Khan. He was an architect and foster brother to Aurangzeb upon arrival Check-in at hotel for night stay.
DAY 2 SHIMLA
Morning after breakfast excursion to KUFRI, Kufri is famous for Himalayan National Park, Pony and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri
DAY 3 SHIMLA – KULLU – MANALI
After morning breakfast check out hotel depart for Manali. On the way visit PANDOH DAM, HANOGI MATA TEMPLE, KULLU MARKET, on arrival check in at hotel for night stay. Meal on tour:- Breakfast
DAY 4 MANALI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After morning breakfast leave for sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like HADIMBA TEMPLE, MANU TEMPLE, VASHISHT BATH, VAN VIHAR, TIBETAN MONASTERY, CLUB HOUSE and evening shopping at the local market Mall Road. Overnight stay at hotel. Meal on tour:- Breakfast
DAY 5 MANALI – ROHTANG PASS (SNOW POINT)
Morning excursion to ROHATANG PASS, Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley.
DAY 6 MANALI – CHANDIGARH
After breakfast leave drive back to Chandigarh and drop at Railway Station/Airport for onward destination. Meal on tour:- Breakfast
- Hotel/resort accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Sightseeing by comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary. Time- 8 Am to 7 Pm. No night drive will be entertained except in case of any emergency.
- Driver’s expense, parking fees, toll & taxes alongwith interstate permits.
- Free use of hotel facilities such as Wi-Fi, pool, gym, indoor & outdoor games, etc.(if they are available).
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any train/ air fare tickets.
- Entrance & activity fee to various monuments, museums and parking.Any meals other than those mentions above. For the complimentary breakfast, fixed menu as per the hotels/resort will be served & anything extra ordered apart from the menu will be charged & has to be paid to hotel/resort directly.
- Expense caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbance & also due to any illness, accident, hospitalization, or any other personal emergency, etc.
- Any portage at airport and hotel, tips, laundry, insurance, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Cost of pre/post tour accommodation or any other services & also any services which are not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.